Google
 
Web billyjoelinthenews.blogspot.com
alexarayjoelinthenews.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Billy Joel to Collaborate with Pink?

Pink sticks it to Bush
Brisbane Courier Mail - Queensland, Australia
... And while her list of musical collaborators grows, there is still one man Pink can't convince to jump on her bandwagon – Billy Joel. ...


And while her list of musical collaborators grows, there is still one man
Pink can't convince to jump on her bandwagon – Billy Joel.

"He said, 'I don't do pop music any more' and I said 'But you're so good
at it!' "

So great is her respect for the piano man, Pink even walked down the aisle to
Joel's She's Always a Woman when she married long-time boyfriend, motocross rider Carey Hart in Costa Rica in January.

"I always thought Billy Joel wrote that song for me, then I realised he
didn't know who I was. And I probably wasn't even born when he wrote it," she
laughs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

stats count