Google
 
Web billyjoelinthenews.blogspot.com
alexarayjoelinthenews.blogspot.com

Monday, June 12, 2006

Marian Kelly: Do you like me ... really like me?

Marian Kelly: Do you like me ... really like me?
Joplin Globe - Joplin,MO,USA
... I was telling Clair (Goodwin, the Globe's editorial page editor) about an interview I'd seen on TV with Billy Joel, a prolific musician that I much admire. ...

I was telling Clair (Goodwin, the Globe's editorial page editor) about an interview I'd seen on TV with Billy Joel, a prolific musician that I much admire. Joel admitted that, when doing concerts, he has to "put on the rock star hat" and not dwell on the fact that 20,000 people have paid hard-earned money to hear him sing.

"If you don't think you have any business being onstage," he said, "then you don't." I realized that I myself had said those same words to a few open-mike comedy hopefuls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

stats count